How to Make Cannabis-Infused Buttermints
These no-bake cannabis-infused buttermints are easy to make no matter what your cooking ability is.
They are perfect for micro-dosing throughout the day or as a sweet bedtime treat.
This recipe yields 3lbs of candy.
This article contains affiliate links. Meaning that at no additional cost to you, I earn a commission when you make a purchase through them. Proceeds offset the expense of operating this blog. Thank you for your support!
- 1 cup cannabutter
- 4tsp of peppermint extract or essence
- 8 cups of powdered sugar
- Food coloring *optional
- Place softened cannabutter, peppermint essence/extract, and food coloring if desired in mixing bowl.
- Mix together.
- Add powdered sugar to the butter mixture a little at a time with a mixer.
- Continue until all powdered sugar has been mixed in.
- Put mixture on a board and knead until it forms a dough.
- Roll into balls.
***Tip: If your dough is too dry, add a tablespoon or two of water to your mixture.
- Cut balls in half. If large enough, cut in half again.
- Roll each section into snakes
- Cut into little pieces
- Place on trays and allow to air dry for 3-4 hours